Software Instructions will be sent within 48 hours.
adSync, short for Active Directory Synchronization, is a plugin for osTicket 1.10+ which allows the system to synchronize your Active Directory users into osTicket. It allows you to choose between: none, terse, and verbose logging, and/or email the results, and which parts to email. While it's best to run cron.php on a schedule it is not necessary as the plug in will trigger on Agent activity. To prevent it from running every time the system allows you to specify how often it should sync. Should the timer not have expired it will report nothing to do in the logs.
About the Plugin
adSync is the first plugin for osTicket that let's you synchronize your users from Active Directory automaticaly on a schedule. Since it is a plugin it is easy to install and maintain! Here are a few of the features:
- Self contained plugin
- osTicket compatibility Version Check
- Custom logging levels
- Emailed Sync Reports
- Enterprise AD support (1000+ accounts)
Easy and intuitive
This tool uses almost the same configuration that you already setup to use the Authentication::LDAP and Active Directory plugin. That means you can simply copy the configuration your using and get this up and running in no time.
Gone are the days or writing custom scripts or fighting with the user import features to import your users!
Tested and working
We've tested the plugin on multiple installtions of osTicket running both 1.10 and 1.10.1 under Apache and IIS.
This plugin was written and tested under PHP 7.0.x
adSync 1.2.0 November 2020
- Newadded Mark all Users as Registered toggle in settings
- Fixfixed a lastrun bug
adSync 1.1.2 February 2019
- Fix PHP 7.2 warning removals
adSync 1.1.1 January 2019
- Fix displayname bugfix
adSync 1.1.0 January 2019
- New Paginated AD Queries for instances w 1000+ users
- New Email signature with instance information in case of multiple instances
- Fix fixed case sensitive email comparison
adSync 1.0.3 September 2018
- Fix Support for displaynames lastname,first
adSync 1.0.1 February 2018
- New checks for newer versions on the config page.
- Fix proper AD server failover for multiple servers
adSync 1.0 January 2018
- New Original public release after testing under linux and windows.
adSync 0.1a December 2017
- New Private Beta testing release - 0.1a.
- Fix email formatting display issues - plain text and HTML.
adSync 0.1 December 2017
- New Private Beta testing release - 0.1.