About the Plugin
Reports Mod was the premier Reporting Tool for osTicket, and now we present the new osTicket Reports Plugin. This plugin is the same great reporting tool that you remember but easier to install and maintain! Here are a few of the new features:
- Self contained plugin
- Multiple Language Support
Powerful and intuitive
This powerful reporting tool integrates seemlessly utilizing the new (and mostly undocumented) Plugin architecture of osTicket to provide a better more polished product.
Gone are the days of modifying the source code to install the best reporting tool for osTicket.
Tested and working
We've tested the plugin on multiple versions of osTicket on branches 1.9.15 and 1.10, however, the latest code is being developed for osTicket 1.10+ only.
We offer the Reports Plugin in the following languages: English, French, Swedish, Arabic, Italian, and Afrikaans.
Try before you buy!
Over the years we've gotten many requests to trial the product. To facilitate these requests we have setup a demo site.
The demo site is reset daily at 1050 CDT so feel free to play around in it as much as you want.
osTicket Reports 7.5.4 July 2017
- New Added a checkbox for CSV generation. No more wasting space building CSVs you don't need! Default behavior can be set on the plugin administration page.
- New EVERY report has been updated to include a dropdown viewable list of individual tickets that includes the ticket id, subject, and status. Click on a ticket id to go straight to the ticket!
- New Arabic Language added
- New Italian Language added
- Fix Improved Help Topics report to include all standard columns
- Fix Code cleanup and enhancement.
osTicket Reports 7.5.2 February 2017
osTicket Reports Plugin
- New Converted to simple to install plugin.
- New Language Support!
- Fix Fixed "Days/Hours to Resolution"
- Fix Minor graphical updates.
osTicket Reports 7.4.4 January 2017
- New Added software-mods.com licensing check
- Misc Changed "Display Application Menu to Staff" to on by default.
osTicket Reports 7.4.3 January 2017
- FixFixed issue where empty reports box was presented when default report had no data/results.
- FixFixed issue with Legend not showing (reports.js was not set to load).
- FixFixed "Replies per Staff"
- FixFixed an issue with 'my_license_result' (unused variable)
- FixFixed an issue with "Tickets per Team"
- FixFixed an issue with Quick Stats - Average Response Time